Visa Processing Instructions
Visa Processing Instructions for citizens of USA, Canada, Australia, Great Britain and New Zealand:
- Visa processing is a part of our service included with all tour packages
- We apply for visas on your behalf, just as you did it yourself and cannot be responsible for any delays related to consular timing.
Please check dates of visas before tour starts because all passports are sent back directly from consulate.
- All fees related to obtaining your visas such as fees for letter of invitation, consular fee, visa processing fees are included into the price of the tour
- We will ask you to mail your passport to our visa processing agent, where we will complete your visa application forms, print photos, obtain necessary visas and return passport back via FedEx overnight service
- Before we will mail passport back, we will e-mail FedEx tracking number for your reference
- Approval of visas is a subject of consular section decision. We have no control over it, and are just applying for visas following all current regulation of the consulate
- Visa processing can be expedited to half the time needed for regular processing for extra fee
- Visa processing can be initiated at any time between day when you book the tour and minimal time frame needed for visa processing
- Before mailing your passport please make sure your passport has enough of empty visa pages, and is valid for a period of at least 6 month after first day of the tour
- Please send e-mail notification once your passport is mailed to us. We aim to return your passport at least 1-2 weeks before tour starts
- Visa processing can only be initiated after full payment for the tour was made, if you paid just deposit we won’t be able to start to process your visas
Visa Processing Time, Empty Pages Needed, Expedited Processing Fee:
|Tour Name||Processing Time||Empty Pages Needed||Expedited Processing Fee|
|Uzbekistan||2 Weeks||1 Page||$ 150 US|
|3 Stans||4 Weeks||3 Pages||$ 200 US|
|5 Stans||4 Weeks||3 Pages||$ 200 US|
|Caucasus Tour||0||2 Pages||$ 200 US|
|3 Stans And Caucasus||4 Weeks||5 Pages||$ 200 US|
|5 Stans And Caucasus||4 Weeks||5 Pages||$ 200 US|
|China and 5 Stans||4 Weeks||5 Pages||$ 200 US|
|China, 4 Stans and Iran||4 Weeks||5 Pages||$ 200 US|
|4 Stans, Iran and Caucasus||6 Weeks||5 Pages||$ 400 US|
|Great Silk Road||8 Weeks||7 Pages||$ 400 US|
For Australian and New Zealand tourist:
Please add extra 3 weeks to regular and expedite visa processing for extended time in transit during shipping.
Shipping Address for Visa Processing:
East Site Visa Processing
Attention: Julia Feydman
3 Hadley Drive
Medford, NJ 08055
Tel. (856) 383 32 32
Obtaining visas while on the tour:
It is possible to obtain some of the visas while on the tour in order to save time on visa processing in advance of the tour. In that case we will recalculate price and make a refund of visa processing fees included into price of the tour.
|China||visa must be obtained in advance|
|Kazakhstan||visa not required|
|Kyrgyzstan||visa not required|
|Uzbekistan||visa can be issued upon arrival with a LOI* only at the airport|
|Turkmenistan||visa can be issued upon arrival with a LOI*|
|Tajikistan||visas provided on the tour for entire group|
|Iran||visa must be obtained in advance with a LOI*|
|Georgia||visa not required|
|Azerbaijan||visa must be obtained in advance with a LOI*|
|Armenia||visa can be issued upon arrival without a LOI*|
*LOI – Letter of Invitation an official document provided by East Site with approval of your visa issuance by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of given country, provided free of charge. In order to obtain your LOI we don’t need actual passport and only need a copy of passport
We recommend in obtain visas in advance of the tour, however if it is not possible, please be prepared to spend extra time at the airport or border check point to have visas issued, in some cases up to 2 hours.
Please feel comfortable to e-mail or call with any other questions you might have regarding visa processing or your unique situation. Visa processing is different if your citizenship is not what we have listed. It varies for each country visited on the tour for each country of citizenship. It is important to us that your trip with East Site comes to your complete satisfaction.